46.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
Traveling by train is slower than by plane, but it has its advantages.
坐火车旅行比飞机慢,但是也有它的优势
47.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
I think she will change her mind tomorrow.
我想她明天会改主意。
48.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening.
每天晚上我都会兴致勃勃的看当地报纸。
49.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.
如果你决定要学习一门新的语言,你必须全身心的投入到课程中去(cause应该写成COURSE吧呵呵)
50.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
My classmates are cleverer than I.
我同学比我聪明。
51.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
He is in the world a famous pop star.
他是世界上一位著名的流行明星。
52.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
In the world, the soccer football is the most popular sport.
足球是世界上最流行的体育运动。
53.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
Give me your advice.
给我你的建议。
54.英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
“How did you write your advertisement,” asked a businessman.
一个商人问我“你是怎么编广告的”
55.
英译汉:将所给出的英文句子翻译成中文。
A characteristic of American culture is to respect the self-made man – the man who has made it through his own efforts.
美国文化的一个特色是尊重自力更生的人-即那些通过自己努力来做事的人。