乌:害怕吗
Are you afraid?
蓝染大人已经不需要你了
Aizen Sama doesn't need you any more.
能保护你的条件已经消失殆尽
All the things you depended on have disappeared.
结束了
It's the end.
你将会在这里无法接触到任何人孤独的死去
You're dying here without anyone in your reach.
我再问你怕不怕
And now, pardon me, are you afraid?
井:我...不怕哦
I ... am not afraid.
因为大家都来救我了
Because all my friends have come to help me out.
我的心已经跟大家同在一起了
They have been with me.
乌:笑话
You are joking.
因为同伴来了所以你就不怕了?
You are not afraid just for their coming?
这样说你是认真的吗
That is , you are serious.
井:是
Yeah.
一:月牙天衡
..(这个请自行搞定)
井:我已开始听说大家来救我时感到有点高兴但也非常的悲伤
When I learnt that they are coming to rescue me, I was kind of happy but soon after that I was sad all over.
明明我是想保护大家所以才到这里来的
I do want to protect everyone and it was what I came here for.
为什么大家都跑来救我呢
Why do they rush here to save me?
我心想为什么我的想法无法传达给他们呢
I wonder why they didn't get me.
但是当我感受到朽木同学倒下的那瞬间
But when I was aware of the moment that Kuchiki Sang was beated down.
当我看见黒崎同学战斗的模样
and when I watched Kurosaki Sang fighting.
我开始认为其实我的想法根本就不重要
I found that my sacrificing had no points at all.
我只是希望黒崎同学不要受伤
I merely hope that Kurosaki Sang won't get hurt.
我只是希望大家都平安无事
I merely hope that every one won't get hurt.
当我这么想时我终于明白了
When I come to this conclusion, I can understand them.
啊 大家在当下一定都和现在的我有着相同的心情吧
Now everybody must share the same feelings with me.
在我们之中要是有任何一个人像我一样突然消失的话
If there's one of us suddenly disappears, just like I did
我一定会和大家做出一样的事来
I would do the same.
一:斩...斩月吗?
(请自行解决)
白:这不是斩月
No.
我不是说过了吗我才是斩月
I have said that I am the real ___
你还是那个头脑简单到令人乏味的家伙啊
You are still a boring guy.
武器都没有了还在发什么呆
How can you stay here doing nothing with your weapon been lost?
一护 王和坐骑的区别是什么
Ichigo, can you tell me what's the difference between a king and a horse?
一:你说什么?
Excuse me?
白:我不是在问你人与马两只脚与四只脚这类幼稚的猜谜哦
I'm not coming with some foolish guessing games, you know, the answers like Two-feet and Four-feet will get an zero undoubtedly.
如果有不论姿态或能力以及力量两个完全相同的存在
Given two individuals and you can't tell the difference between their postures, abilities and powers.
我要问你成为王的一方支配战争以及剩下的一方则成为坐骑增加战力
What you should know is that why one becomes the king who controlls when the other become the horse who obeys.
这两者之间的差异在哪里
What's the difference?
答案只有一个 就是本能
The only key to the question is Instinct.
拥有相同力量的人
For people who are of the same,
为了使用除更强的力量所需要的东西
the thing they need to be stronger
为了成为王者所需要的东西
the thing they need to be king
就是不过一切追求战斗 追求力量
is no more than the desire of battles and power.
毫不留情的摧毁敌人
Ruthless destruction.
将其碎尸万段般的
Breaking them into pieces.
对战斗抱有的绝对渴望
The abosolutely desire of fighting.
也就是我们身体的最深处被刻印在十五最原始的根本上无比杀戮反应
They are the raw, radical, matchless massacring reactions deeply marked inside our bodies.
你缺少的就是这个这种露骨的本能
And you lack of them, the barefaced instincts.
你依靠理性战斗依照理性思考欲求打败敌人
You fight and win by your rationality
但是刀尖里还裹着剑鞘里还能砍得了谁呢
But a knife cannot do hurts as long as it is scabbarded.
所以你才会比我弱啊 一护
That is why you can't defeat me.
我可受不了 一护
I won't stand it.
斩月那家伙这么想我不管
I don't care about what ___ says.
可是对于比自己还弱的王还要我背着他到处奔跑还要一起被砍我可无法忍受
But I won't stand carrying a king, running throughout and getting attacked at all when the king is too weak to beat me.
要是你比较弱的话那么我就摧毁你
Since you do be the loser and I am to be the winner.
我来成为王
I am to be the king.
一:本能
instinct...
渴望...战斗
desire...fighting...
剑
sword..
不能交出去
can't hand it over
剑
sword
本能
instinct.
现译,有什么地方不满可以给我发信。