Won't you let me save you
Don't seem to remember是否还记得
When I left the cold behind me当我把寒冷抛在身後
The snow reminds me of the world I've left outside雪让我想起,我迈出的世界
So when you found me当你发现我的时候
I glimpsed some hope through the fit我抓住了一线希望
And is this what I've missed?这就是我所错过的么?
And is this how it feels to believe?这就是相信的感觉么?
You believed in my heart's desire你相信我的内心所愿
You believed I could walk through fire你相信我可以跨过火焰
You showed me just how strong I was at my very weakest在我最虚弱之时你告诉我我有多强壮
You believed I could overcome all你相信我可以克服一切艰险
You believed I could save the world你相信我可以拯救世界
You saved me, oh so won't you let me save you?你拯救了我,所以可不可以让我拯救你
How cold is winter?冬天有多冷
I walk the path all alone我独自走过这条小路
Just another stranger in a world that passed me by世界上另一个陌生人路过我
Each day each night, I fight每日每夜,我抗争
Fight to keep my feelings locked tight抗争来锁紧我的感觉
Till you opened the door and you showed me their not alone直到你打开一扇门,告诉我一切不再孤单
I believe in my heart's desire我相信我的内心所愿
I believe I can walk through fire我相信我可以跨过火焰
I know how very strong I am when I'm at my weakest在我最虚弱之时我知道了我有多强壮
I believe I can overcome all我相信我可以克服一切艰险
I believe I can save the world我相信我可以拯救世界
You saved me, oh so won't you let me save you?你拯救了我,所以可不可以让我拯救你
When it seems like hope is gone当看上去希望逝去
No way to tell if I'm dreaming没有办法说出我的梦想
But I can tell that we'll make it through this但是我能感到我们可以度过这一切
I believe flames can't burn us我相信火焰不能灼伤我们
I believe ice can't break us我相信冰不能碎裂我们
I believe we can be so much more now that we're together既然我们在一起就有更广阔世界
I believe we can over come all我相信我们会克服一切
I believe we can save the world 我相信我们可以拯救世界
You saved me, oh so won't you let me save you?你拯救了我,所以可不可以让我拯救你
You saved me, oh so won't you let me save you?你拯救了我,所以可不可以让我拯救你